Whether your practice is new to the concept of practice transformation or in a continued advancement stage, there are many reasons to transform…
- Improve your practice’s culture by rallying your staff around embracing changes and a commitment to performing at the highest levels
- Enhance patient care by improving communication, data use, office efficiency and staff loyalty
- Position your practice to be more sustainable and successful amid a changing environment including value based payment and Medicare's
Quality Payment Program
- Publicize the excellence you’re already performing by seeking accreditations and other formal recognition
Practices and leaders across the state are demonstrating their commitment to better health and healthcare for their patients. For many, transformation is a pathway to making the business of delivering care to patients a satisfying career choice again. This guide reflects the many opportunities available to Colorado practices: primary and specialty care.
10 Building Blocks of High-Performing Primary Care
* Value-based payment support
Adapted from: Bodenheimer T, Willard-Grace R, Ghorob A, Grumbach K. "The 10 building blocks of high-performing primary care." Ann Famn Med. 2014; 12(2):166-171.